Natural gas leak detector
Highly advanced laser technology designed to detect natural gas with the aim of enhancing safety and improving detection for fire services, first responders and utility markets.
- Quickly scan common venting points from a Safe Distance
- Detection distance 30 m (100 ft)
- 8 hours run-time
- Highly visible, sunshine resistant Guide Laser equipped for location accuracy
- Graphical Interface for easy user interpretation
- Color Camera with Bluetooth, WiFi, and data logging onboard
- Trusted Technology used in gas utility since 2005
- Certified Intrinsically Safe to Class I, Division 2, Group D
Portable gas detector
The GT-Fire is a dedicated hand-held methane detection meter specialized for the fire industry. This user-friendly meter has an ergonomic design coupled with a rugged polycarbonate construction that ensures durability and ease of operation as standard.
The GT-Fire allows leak detection to be conducted for flammable (PPM & LEL) gases as well as Carbon Monoxide (CO), Oxygen (O2), and Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) should this be required.
The GT-Fire enables fire fighters to conduct leak detection investigations themselves without the need for specialised PPM detectors, whilst eliminating potentially frustrating periods of downtime waiting for support from gas engineers.
The GT-Fire has a simple interface that provides a quick, accurate and easy to understand display, enabling leak detection to be conducted via one instrument in a complete, professional and timely manner, with easy access to data simplifying the reporting process, providing fire fighter with confidence and assurance when called to safety-critical environments.
- User-friendly instrument with simple interface
- Ergonomic design that is easy to operate
- Visual and audible assistance to support investigation
- PPM & LEL flammable gas ranges for leak detection
- Manual and automatic datalogging
- Loud audible and high visual ‘ticker’ (Geiger) on ppm range
- Integral flashlight
- Rugged polycarbonate case, sealed to IP54